If you want to have plain healthy and yummy food then enjoys this recipe.
- Supa corn kernel- 300gm
- Spring onion- 2-3 chopped
- Garlic- 3-4 clove minced
- Cardamom- 2
- Bay leaf-2
- Carrot- 2medium size diced
- Olive oil- 1 tbsp
- Salt and pepper- as per taste
- Thyme- for garnish
- Heat oil on pan
- Add garlic and stir fry it for a minute, add onion, carrot and corn sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add whole spices and cook till it is aromatic about 2 minutes
- Add 4 cup of warm water bring to a boil, let it simmer for 15-20 minutes till the vegetable are soft and it reduced to half.
- Season with salt and pepper, stain the stock from the soup , garnish with thyme and serve hot with Mexican fried rice or a sandwich.