Try this recipe, which gives you Mexican flavor to your all time favorite sweet corn cob Kernel-
- Cob- 4
- Butter- 100 gm
- Lime Zest-1 lemon
- Chili- 2tablespoon chopped fresh chili
- Chili poeder- 1 tablespoon
- Lime wedges to serve
- Heat butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat
- Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant but not browned, about 1 minute
- Add corn, water, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Heat Cover and cook, gently shaking the pan occasionally to turn the cobs, for 5 minutes.
- Uncover and continue cooking, turning the cobs occasionally, until all but a few tablespoons of liquid has evaporated, 2 to 4 minutes more.
- Serve the corn drizzled with the lemon-garlic pan sauce.