Get off from oily & junk food and try Supa Corn on Cob with some tangy lemon and garlic glazed flavor.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 ears corn, husked
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Heat butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat
- Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant but not browned, about 1 minute
- Add corn, water, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Heat Cover and cook, gently shaking the pan occasionally to turn the cobs, for 5 minutes.
- Uncover and continue cooking, turning the cobs occasionally, until all but a few tablespoons of liquid has evaporated, 2 to 4 minutes more.
- Serve the corn drizzled with the lemon-garlic pan sauce.