Make a delicious change to your spicy aloo tikki preparation by adding supa sweet corn to its preparation. This easy corn tikki recipe uses a spicy paste of sweet corn,garlic,ginger and chillies, which gives a new dimension to this famous Indian street food’s taste and texture.
- 1 pack Supa Corn
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 4-5 tbsp arrowroot/paniphal flour
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 tsp zeera powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- Salt or sendha namak
- Oil for shallow frying
- Mash the potatoes, add the corn and lightly mix.
- Blend the arrowroot flour with the masalas, salt, coriander and mint.
- Mash it into the potato and corn mix, gently bind it all together, sprinkle water to make a loose dough.
- Wet your palms and make flat tikkis with the corn and gently put into hot oil,
- fry 2-3 minutes on each side, till the corn tikkis are crisp.
- Serve with coriander chutney.