To get a instant snacks on your party, enjoy this easy to cook cheese corn recipe with supa corn(ready to eat sweet corn)
- Potatoes – 100 gms, boiled, peeled
- Cheese – 100 gms, grated + little extra
- Sweet Corn Kernels – 50 gms
- Green Chillies – 4 to 5, finely chopped
- Corn Flour – 1 to 2 tblsp
- Oil as required
- Salt as per taste
- Mix the corn, potatoes and cheese in a bowl.
- Add the green chillies and salt.
- Mix well and make small balls of the mixture.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame.
- Roll the prepared balls in corn flour and add them to the hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown and remove.
- Drain excess oil and transfer to a serving dish.
- Sprinkle the reserved cheese on top.
- Serve with sauce or mint chutney.