This south Indian recipe which is easy to cook and healthy to eat, If you add Supa Corn Kernel it will take minutes to prepare Corn Sundal.
- Supa Corn Sweet Corn Kernels – 1 pack (200 gms)
- Green chili – 2
- Whole dry red chili – 1
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Fresh grated coconut – 3 tbsp
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Lemon juice – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1/2 tsp
- Heat a pan with oil. Add mustard seeds and let it splutter. Add broken whole dry red chili, chopped green chilies and curry leaves and cook for 1/2 min
- Add corn kernels, fresh grated coconut, salt and toss well for all the ingredients to mix together. Take the pan off stove
- Add lemon juice and toss well once again.
- Serve hot or warm