Corn and carrot soup this recipe gives you a sweet and a bit spicy flavor.
- 6 carrots,peeled and diced
- 2 onion diced
- 1 pack Supa Corn
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 3-4 cloves of garlic,minced
- 1 tbsp butter
- Heat the butter, lightly fry the garlic, then add the onions and carrot pieces.
- Saute for 2-3 minutes on alow flame.
- Season with cumin powder,salt and pepper.
- Add the vegetable stock, wise the heat and let it come to a boil.
- Then simmer for 8-12 minutes, till the carrots are soft.
- Add the Supa Corn Kernels and cook for another 2-3 minutes so the flavours blend together.
- Cool and check seasoning. Then use a mixer or hand blender to make the soup creamy and thick.
- Gently stir in the cream and serve hot with a side of bread.