Enjoy Chinese cuisine with Indian flavor; Supa corn achari flavor gives added flavor of achar to simple fried rice.
- 1 pack AchariSupaCorn
- 1.5 cups Boiled rice, cooled
- 1 Capsicum, sliced
- 1 small Red Onion, sliced
- 2-3 cloves Garlic
- 1 Green chilli, minced
- 1.5 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Zeera powder
- ½ tsp Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Fresh coriander chopped for garnish
- Heat the oil, add the garlic and fry for a minute,
- add the onions and fry for 2-3 minutes on a low flame, add the capsicum and green chilli.
- Saute for 1-2 minutes till the vegetables begin to soften and add the masalas.
- Fry on low till the oil begins to separate, add the boiled rice and SupaCorn, season with salt.
- Lightly toss to mix.
- Serve hot garnished with fresh coriander and a side of sliced lemons.