How to use corn on cob –Grill corn on cob, Baked con on cob Or simply have it with lemon zest and some chili flakes. But this recipe gives you a new taste on your all time favorite corn on cob
- Milk-1 cup
- Egg beaten-1
- Flour- ½ cup
- Salt- 1 tablespoon
- Pepper-1/2 tablespoon
- Cob- 6 Ear cob
- Oil- For frying
- Combine milk and egg in shallow dish and mixed well
- Combine flour, seasoned salt and pepper in shallow dish and mix well
- Dip each ear of corn into milk and egg mixture, then roll in seasoned flour. Knock off excess flour.
- In a large skillet, heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Add corn and fry for 5 minutes or until golden brown (approximately 2-1/2 minutes on each side)
- Drain on paper towels.