This Punjabi dish gives you a flavor of ‘thora tangy and thora sweet with some Punjabi chatpata flavor
- Corn cobs (tender) :- 2
- Beaten curds :- 1 cup
- Green chilies :- 4
- Garam masala :- ½ tsp
- Ginger piece :- 1 inch
- Cumin powder :- 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds :- 1 tsp
- Salt :- To taste
- Chili powder :- To taste
- Turmeric powder :- ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves :- Few springs
- Oil :- 3 tbsp
- Water :- 1 cup
- In a processor, grind chilies and ginger together.
- Take curd and water in a bowl and beat it till it becomes smooth.
- Finely grate the corn.
- Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a pan and put cumin seeds.
- Add corn and stir-fry for five minutes.
- Mix ginger paste, all the spices and salt in it. Combine well and cook.
- Put curd in it and cook covered till the corn gets completely cooked. Then switch off the heat.