Get bored from plain rice routine so add supa corn and cook corn fried rice.
- 1¼ raw rice OR 1½ cup cooked rice
- Corn 100 gm
- ½ green bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped spring onion whites
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- 1 green chili, slit
- ½ tablespoon crushed ginger-garlic
- ½ teaspoon pepper powder
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon chili sauce
- Spring onion greens for garnish
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- Pressure cook the rice and cool thoroughly OR you can use 1½ cups of left over rice
- Finely chop the spring onion whites, greens, bell pepper and sit the green chilies.
- Heat 2-3 teaspoons sesame oil in a Pan/kadai and sauté the crushed ginger-garlic and green chilies.
- Add the chopped spring onion whites, onion slices and sauté for 2-3 minutes in high flame.
- Add the chopped bell peppers, corns and mix well.
- Add pepper powder, salt and sauté in high flame for 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, chili sauce and mix well. Sauté for 3 more minutes.
- Add the cooked rice, mix gently and garnish with spring onion greens.
- Serve baby corn fried rice hot.