Corn and Peas curry goes well with roti & pulao. Indian vegetarian dishes at their best. Learn how to make corn and peas curry recipes that are easy to make and tasty.
- Onion: 1
- Corn: 1 cup
- Peas: 1 cup
- Tomato: 1
- Cumin seeds: 1tsp
- Chilli powder: 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder: ¼tsp
- Coriander powder: ½tsp
- Garam masala: ½tsp
- Sugar: 1 pinch
- Coriander leaves: Few
- Salt to taste
- Chop the onions and tomatoes.
- Heat the oil and season with cumin seeds. When they sputter, add the onions and sauté.
- When transparent, add the chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and fry for a minute.
- Add the chopped tomato, corn, peas, sugar and salt.
- Cover and cook until done. Sprinkle garam masala on top.
- Mix well and serve garnished with coriander leaves.
- Approximate preparation and cooking time: 30 minutes