This gives you a flavor of corn and mushroom together on con and mushroom pasta.
- 100 gms Boiled Pasta of your choice
- 1 Pack SupaCorn
- 100 gms Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Red Onion, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5-6 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp Italian Herbs seasoning
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Heat the olive oil, add the butter, don’t let it burn. Add the garlic and fry till lightly fragrant. Add the onions and capsicum and saute for 2-3 minutes till they begin to soften. Add the boiled pasta and corn and then season with the chilli flakes, Italian herbs and salt. Toss quickly and lightly on a high flame. Serve hot garnished with parsley and a wedge of lemon.