This spicy, satisfying vegetarian soup has a creamy texture and is rich in protein and fibre, use supa corn to make this recipe as quick snacks.
- 100gm Supa Corn
- Red Chili sauce 1 tbl spoon
- Schezwa Chutney 3 tbl spoon
- Dark Soya sauce 3 tbl spoon
- Pepper powder 2tea spoon
- Salt for taste
- 1 tea spn of corn flour
- 2 Fine chopped green chili dipped in a white vinegar for an hour
- 1/4th portion of capsicum
- 6 fine chopped garlic clove
- Half inch ginger fine chopped
- Oil for cooking
- Pre heat pan with oil then add chopped garlic and ginger, cook for 30 seconds.
- Add corn, green chili, soya sauce and 100 ml water on mixture cook for 2 minutes
- Serve hot with ginger garlic bread.
- Add Red Chili sauce 1 tbl spoon, black pepper, salt to taste, capsicum and corn flour mix it properly, then add 600 ml water cook for 2-3 minutes