Starting today many of you are likely to be vegetarian, so here's a recipe to start you off! This is a hearty curry with light #Supacorn on the cob. Ready to eat and juicy corn makes this a curry in a hurry!
- 1 Supa Corn on the Cob, cut into 5 pieces 1/2 cup onion puree
- 4 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- a tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp kasuri methi
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp zeera powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 dry red chilli
- 1/2 tsp zeera
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 tbsp cream
- Heat the oil, stir fry the garlic and ginger for a minute, addthe onions and fry till evenly golden brown.
- Mix the masalas and salt with the tomato puree.
- Add to the onions and fry till oil separates.
- Add 1 cup of warm water and the corn on the cob pieces and simmer for 4-6 minutes.
- Gently stir in the cream and let the curry thicken.
- Add the kasuri methi and fresh coriander and simmer for another 3-4 minutes. Serve hot with roti, puri or rice.