Pickled Corn Cutlets-Achaari Masti Corn Cutlets
Perfect snacks makes perfect parties, this innovative recipe gives a perfect flavors of achar(pickle) on your regular corn cutlets.
- 1 pack of pre flavored achari masti supa corn kernels
- 3 medium boil grated potato
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup grated carrot
- 1inch grated ginger
- 2 finely chopped green chili
- 1tsp black pepper powder
- 3-4 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 1tsp salt
- Make a paste of ¾ quantity of corn and keep the rest of achari corn aside.
- Add ground corn in a vessel; add boil potato, onions, carrots, green chili, black pepper, bread crumbs and corn kernels.
- Mix well and make dough, take handful dough and make a cylindrical shape.
- Heat a non stick pan and heat oil for shallow frying
- Place corn cutlet on tawa and shallow fry them on medium flame.
- Roll them properly so that they can cook properly from all sides in less oil
- Once it cooked properly then removes it from tava and serve hot with sauce or green chutni.