Make your pizza party more interesting and exiting with delicious ‘Pesto Corn Pizza’
- Pesto Sauce:
- 100 gms fresh basil leaves.
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic paste
- 60 gms pine nuts.
- 100 ml extra-virgin olive oil, divided.
- For The Pizza :
- 45 gms grated parmesan cheese/a large handful of mozzarella cheese
- 1 pack Supa Corn
- 1 pizza base
- 1 summer squash, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- About 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Grind all the ingredients for the pesto sauce in a mixer but don’t make a fine paste, leave it a bit coarse. Add summer squash, Supa corn, and tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheese and season as per taste. Place in the oven for about 12-15 minutes or until dough is slightly crisp and brown.