Crispy Corn, this recipe features an outburst of crunch and flavor. This recipe is very simple and easy to cook; this delicious dish can be served as starter or snack.
- Supa corn 150gm
- 1 medium size onion chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 2-3 green chili chopped
- ¼ cup carrot grated
- ½ capsicum chopped
- 2tsp lemon juice
- 2tsp red chili powder
- Coriander leave for garnishing
- Salt and chat masala as per taste
- Corn flour 4 tbsp
- Take medium size bowl and add corn, salt, red chili powder, ½ tbsp lemon, green chili, coriander leave, carrot, capsicum, onion, corn flour 2tbsp mix well
- Next once it mixed properly then add another 2tbsp of corn flour to make this mixture dry
- In a pre heat pan add oil as required for deep fry
- Deep fry all this mixture keep aside and sprinkle some chat masala on it.