Get a twist of corn and homemade flavor,enjoy this corn bread recipes with hot soup.
- corn -200 gm
- white flour-500 gm
- Sugar-20 gm
- Salt-10 gm
- East-25 gm
- bread improvable-10 gm
- Butter-50 gm
- Fresh Milk- 50 gm
- Water- 50 gm
- Mayonnaise- 100 gm
- Mix wheat with salt and add in the instant yeast
- Add butter(melted), sugar, fresh milk and water
- First mix well and then knead into soft dough, again add corn and water at intervals. The dough will be slightly sticky but after the initial rise it will be fine.
- Keep the kneaded dough in a wide bowl and just lightly brush water all over it.
- Keep covered for 30-35 minutes. The bread dough after the first rise.
- Later punch and lightly knead the dough, make a log of the dough and seam the edges
- Place the dough log in a greased loaf pan of 9*5 inches and let it rise for 40-45 minutes
- Bread after second rise.
- Bake the corn bread in a preheated oven for 220 degrees C for 22-25 minutes