This easy to cook macaroni recipe is a favorite recipe of kids and use Supa Corn to add a nice sweetness in this recipe.
- Supa corn 2tbsp
- Macroni 100gm
- 2 medium size tomato fine chopped
- 1 capsicum fine chopped
- One onion chopped
- 2 green chili chopped
- ½ inch ginger fine chopped
- 4 arlic clove fine chopped and half lemon juice
- 1tsp chili flakes, 1/2tsp black pepper
- 1tsp sugar
- Oil and salt as required
- 4tbsp tomato sauce
- ½ tsp soya sauce and chili sauce
- In a pre heated pan add oil, chopped onion, chopped chili, chopped ginger-garlic, capsicum, corn, chopped tomato cook for few seconds. Then add sugar, pepper, chili flakes, boiled macroni, tomato sauce, chili sauce & soya sauce at last add lemon juice cooked for few seconds.