All time favorite sweet dish Kheer that is prepared during all occasions. A mix of sweet corn adds a sweet flavor to the kheer. Add Supa Corn to make this recipe more delicious
- 1 Sweet Corn Cob (grated)
- Cardamom Powder 1 table spoon
- Sugar 4 table spoon
- ½ Liter Full Cream Milk
- Pure Ghee 3 table spoon
- Saffron (Kesar as per taste)
- Pistachio as per your choice
- Raisins as per your choice
- Almond as per your choice
- Add Ghee in a pre heated pan and Sweet corn paste cook till corn changes it color to more dark
- Add 1 ½ cup milk and cook for 2 minute till it become more thick and dense.
- Once it become thick and dense then add another 2-3 cup milk cook for 2 minutes, add saffron and all other dry fruits
- Add sugar, cardamom powder cook in medium flame for 4-5 minutes to make it thicker.