This is a yummy and a healthy snacks, which you can enjoy in your Tea/Chai time; serve hot with tomato sauce or green chutni.
- 1 Packets of Ready to Eat Supa Corn kernel (150gm with Peri- Peri Sachet )
- 2-3 Green Chilies
- 5-6 Garlic pods
- Rice Floor
- Coriander leaf for garnishing
- Salt to taste
- Make dough from rice floor and keep it aside to get it soft.
- In a blender add sweet corn kernel, chili, garlic, coriander and Peri-peri sachet; blend well and make a thick paste.
- Make a flat dough and fill this paste on it; similarly make other 4-5 and then put into steamer and steam it until it cooked properly; serve hot with sauce or a green chutni.