We always love to do experiment in making toast, so this time if you are planning to do some experiment with your toast then check out this corn chicken and cheese toasties.
- ½ Pack supa corn
- 1 Small onion, finely chopped
- ½ Cup chicken, boiled and chopped into small bits
- 4 Tbsp cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 Tbsp mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1.5 Tbsp mixed Italian herbs
- ½ Tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- Salt for taste
- 4 Slice of bread
Preheat the oven to 120C. Combine the onion, chicken, sweet corn, cheese and herbs with the beaten egg, salt and pepper, fold well. Fold well. Place the bread on a greased baking tray and divide the filling between the slice. Place in the oven and baked until golden brown.