This Recipe is a perfect starter recipe and will be loved by all age groups and kids will love it for sure as it has the best combination of ready to eat Supa Corn with cheese.
- Supa corn 100gm
- 2 medium sized boiled potato mashed
- One fine chopped onion
- Chili flakes 1tsp
- Coriander powder 1tsp
- Salt to taste and few mint leaves
- Maida 4tsp and water as required
- Oil for fry and to make bolls
- Cheese cubes 8-9 (required as per no of bolls make)
- Bread crumb
- Make a paste from ¾ corn without water
- In a medium size bowl add corn paste, mashed potato, chili flakes, salt as per taste, coriander powder, mint leaves, chopped onion, ¼ corn mix well
- Make balls from this mixture and insert cheese on the center of the ball
- For coat: in a small bowl add maida, water and make a thick batter, then dip these balls first in batter then in bread crumb and repeat same with others.
- Fry each balls till get it golden brown color.