Cheese Peri Peri Masala Corn Toast Recipe
This recipe is a Perfect snacks for everyone, which is easy to cook and tasty to eat.
- One Pack of Supa Corn Kernel With Peri-Peri Sachet
- Two Green Chili Finely Chopped
- One Large Onion Finely Chopped
- One Large Capsicum Finely Chopped
- Ten Slice White Bread
- One Cup Grated Cheese
- Salt as Per Taste
- Oil as Required
- Chopped Spring onion
- For Toping: Put two tablespoon oil in a pre heat pan then add green chili chopped, chopped onion and capsicum cook for 2 minutes, and then add Supa Corn Kernel, Peri-Peri Masala cook for another 2-3 minutes keep aside.
- For Toast: Put two slice of bread in a pre heat pan and toast one side for few seconds, similarly apply to all other remaining bread and keep aside.
- Add topping on toasted side of bread then on top add some grated cheese and keep aside similarly apply this to all
- Put some oil in a pre heat pan and cook this corn and cheese toped slice on pan for 2 minutes in a low fame, once it cooked then serve hot with tea or coffee