Sweet Corn - Vegetable, Fruit or Grain ?
About corn –“As everyone knows confuses sweet corn with Indian MAIZE , sweet corn is a grain/cereal, actually corn is a dry fruit because you cannot get flour/atta from sweet corn.
So if you can Eat Apple, Guava, Grapes….. Then why not Supa Corn
- Supa Corn its-
- Natural—100% Natural! The product has no brine or any other form of preservative
- Healthy—No cholesterol, No added Sugar, No Salt!
- Easy To Store—No need for freezing.
- Easy To Use—No Need to Thaw! Or Re Heat! Just Open it, if you want then microwave it for 35-40 seconds, Add your Supa Zest Flavors and eat.
Navratri Special recipes
- Sweet Corn Sundal
- Sweet Corn -150 hm
- Carrot ½
- Ginger a small piece
- Ginger a small piece>
- Green chilli 1
- Oil 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds 1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves few
- Coconut scrapped 2-3 tblsp
- Salt as needed
- Sweet corn( heat on microwave o a pan for 30-35 minutes)
- Grate the carrot in a small grater.
- In a mortar and pestle just grind the ginger and chilli coarsely.
- Add oil in a pan and throw in the mustard seeds. Add the coarsely ground ginger and green chili paste and add the curry leaves to this.
- Add the cooked sweet corn kernels. Add the grated carrots and salt to this . Mix well.
- Let this cook in a low flame for few minutes. Add the coconut and switch off the flame
- Sweet corn sundal is ready for neivedhyam.
- Preparation Time : 20 mins | Cooking Time : 10 Mins | Serves : 2-3