How to make healthy supa corn tastier?
A Few Quick Serving Ideas
So if you can Eat Apple, Guava, Grapes….. Then why not Supa Corn
- Eat corn on the cob either just as is or seasoned with a little organic butter, olive oil or flaxseed oil, salt and pepper, nutritional yeast or any other herbs or spices you enjoy.
- Cooked corn with green chilies and onions. Served hot, this makes a wonderful side dish.
- Enjoy a cold salad with an ancient Incan influence by combining cooked corn kernels, quinoa, tomatoes, green peppers and red kidney beans.
- Add corn kernels and diced tomatoes to guacamole to give it extra zing.
- Adding corn to soup, whether it chili or chowder, enhances the soup's hardiness, let alone its nutritional profile.